Mental Asylum Nursery

I'd definately go with the tilted version! It adds to the creepy feel of the shot! I like the BW treatment and the subject.. well done!

I like it straight tilt better but good none the less. Makes me want to go back to the last one standing in my area and get some more pics

Do it man, these places won't be around forever, soon there won't be any left to document..

I'm going to one on Friday hopefully. Not a childrens one, but it's a damn creepy place from what I've seen. Brilliant photo.

awesome.
totally creepy.
very cool.
well done.

The tilt suits the shot... adds disorientation and adds to the mood of the shot in my view :thumbup:

Nice shot. I can see a lady on the wall next to the crib. :confused: EERIE & SPOOKY!

Is this an abandon asylum?

Yes Mylo, about 20 or so minutes from my house. I don't have the exact dates, but I think most of the asylum was shut down as far as thirty years ago. Certainly the dates of patient records still lying around would suggest that.

I was going to comment on the tilt as well, but now that I see both I'll have to go with the 1st shot. Very interesting shot, and definitely looks like a fun place to shoot. Can we see more from this location?

I was going to comment on the tilt as well, but now that I see both I'll have to go with the 1st shot. Very interesting shot, and definitely looks like a fun place to shoot. Can we see more from this location?

Sure man

bg8az5.jpg

21j0y2a.jpg

2dayjc8.jpg

I'm trying to edit the title to say there's an update on page two, but it won't allow me to. Could a moderator change it for me, please? Thank you.

Just wondered, is this particular place in the UK? If so is it Severalls?

Print and frame the original angled shot at is.:thumbup::thumbup: Im a fan of shots like that, instead of the boring straight on horizontal/vertical blahness. This is a creepy place and you have captured it well. Some like the tub shot are perfect for the vertical but I think the diagnal shot adds a mood to the "lunatic" feel to the image plus you have left something to the imagination with the wall to the right of the bed.
Very well done. I want to go and sleep there. :D:D

Most reactions

Back