Mentos and a model

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, so this was my second photo session with a model. I didn't know where to post it: here on in the gallery... hope it's not a problem.

671220.jpg

monika_r-194.jpg

what do you think?

EDIT: I forgot to add that now I'm in love with b&w portraits and high iso :):p

I really like the natural lighting in the first one, and the slight tilt of the window panes make it look "arty" to me. I really like it.
In the second one, I love the bokeh and the windswept hair, but I think it would have been even better if her head would have been tilted up to capture that nice light again. And more of the shoulder in the photo although I don't think that's a big deal. Pretty girl. You did well I think!

I think this is "just right," posting here.

Nice stuff. You achieved a nice lighting ratio, giving shape to the face. Just a few little things to look after... like the bra strap, especially in the first view, maybe do a bit of general retouching.

Very nice!

-Pete

Nice work Mentos, it looks like you are using light very well...you will be famous in no time.

Big Mike said:
Nice work Mentos, it looks like you are using light very well...you will be famous in no time.

WOW!!! hoooray!!! thank you:)

And yes, I noticed a bra, I even tried to do something with it, I asked her to hide the stripes under the blouse but it was still visible. So I left it like this, looks more natural I think :)

Most reactions

Back