MEOW X 2

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wUFLJYSUSYyZRwy+kV6CyQ_thumb_4e73.jpg

MEOW X 2

My neighbor took this photograph of a pair ob bobcats sitting on his rear deck this morning.

Mike

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

My neighbor took this photograph of a pair ob bobcats sitting on his rear deck this morning.

Mike

Cool! Makes me scream! I've been searching all around New England for years and haven't found one and your neighbor has 2 out his back door

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

My neighbor took this photograph of a pair of bobcats sitting on his rear deck this morning.

Mike

Cool! Makes me scream! I've been searching all around New England for years and haven't found one and your neighbor has 2 out his back door

Actually there were three, one not in the frame of the camera. Bill told us he watched one grooming for nearly ten minutes. I have been an outdoorsman for o'er 50 years and was a State Environmental Police Officer for 25 years and perhaps have seen 20 in the field during that timespan. I once watched a kit chase a butterfly across a secondary road, oblivious to my presence. I have also confiscated illegally obtained bobcats over the years. There is a population dynamics study being conducted here presently using telemetry and other data collected. Populations have increased tremendously.

Mike

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

My neighbor took this photograph of a pair of bobcats sitting on his rear deck this morning.

Mike

Actually there were three, one not in the frame of the camera. Bill told us he watched one grooming for nearly ten minutes. I have been an outdoorsman for o'er 50 years and was a State Environmental Police Officer for 25 years and perhaps have seen 20 in the field during that timespan. I once watched a kit chase a butterfly across a secondary road, oblivious to my presence. I have also confiscated illegally obtained bobcats over the years. There is a population dynamics study being conducted here presently using telemetry and other data collected. Populations have increased tremendously.

Mike

I've only been searching 8 years since I took up photography. I come from a family of out-doorsmen who have seen them. Myself, the only time I was in the woods before I took up photography was when I was searching for my golf ball

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

Mike

Mike

I've only been searching 8 years since I took up photography. I come from a family of out-doorsmen who have seen them. Myself, the only time I was in the woods before I took up photography was when I was searching for my golf ball

That may be, but ye take some grand bird photo's Mate. I am a fan of ye work.

Mike

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

Mike

Mike

Mike

Thank you I appreciate the kind words

View attachment 166925
MEOW X 2

Mike

Mike

Mike

Thank you I appreciate the kind words

ROGER THAT MATE. CARRY ON.:lol:

Mike

Most reactions

Back