Mercedes C63 AMG Edition 507

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
New set with this monster, the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507. More photos and details are on the blog, if you're interested!

First%20Shot-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5591-Edit-XL.jpg

Merc%20Front-XL.jpg

Finished%20Comp-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5720-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5735-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5764-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5770-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5794-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_5947-XL.jpg

DSC_5951-XL.jpg

DSC_5954-XL.jpg

Front%20Roller%20Final-XL.jpg

Advanced-Roller-Final-2-XL.jpg

13 and 14 are awesome. Nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The close up beauty shots are working really well. I don't think 2-5 are very successful. I know you are trying to juxtapose the elegant car with a textured gritty backdrop but I don't it's working. The background is distracting and the car isn't getting lit properly. I think it's the combination of the high angle which connotates looking down at something inferior, the busy ground taking up so much of the frame and competing for visual attention due to the angle, and drab lighting.#1 is working better because it has a better angle, nice powerful reflection on the car, and the grunge environment is limited to certain areas. Again, beauty shots are great but compared to the other shots it looks like 2 different photographers with many years of experience in difference.

One more question about your business name. I looked at your site but it looks like you do 99% consumer photography. Why brand yourself with the name 'graphics'. That would suggest you are a graphic designer. Also, one of your main business bullets is 'branding' and that would suggest corporate identity or shaping a publicly recognized identity. Doing wedding photography or taking pictures of someone's Ferrari isn't branding. I wouldn't throw these words around because if you have potential clients connected to business, marketing or the creative professions it looks a little goofy and amateurish and could work against you, meaning they could click to the next site on their list for their consumer photography needs.

My 2 cents. I make a living as a motion designer working in the commercial world.

Most reactions

Back