MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a drop, the entire family has been struck by some flu like illness making even eating chicken broth a chore :)

:oops: I'm a reformed alcoholic - I've been completely tee-total for two years now (well, in a month). Actually I feel proud of myself. And I don't miss it.

oriecat said:
Congrats Hertz, keep up the good work. :)

I just had two glasses of wine, too much fun playing with the nephews to get sloshed.

Thanks, you little Outland fan you :sillysmi:

(You actually got a copy signed by Berkley? My envy knows no bounds :wink: )

Hertz van Rental said:
:oops: I'm a reformed alcoholic - I've been completely tee-total for two years now (well, in a month). Actually I feel proud of myself. And I don't miss it.

Good for you, Hertz! I helped a very special person through alcohol rehab about 2 years ago (sober since 12/7/02). I know how hard it must be and good for you for sticking with it.....and from being on the other side I know how much it must mean to your friends and family.

Hertz van Rental said:

Congrats on that major accomplishment in your life. You are ten times the person I could ever wish to be.

Most reactions

Back