Mesa Arch, a classic that never gets old...

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It appears that is now "fashionable" to tag any landscape photograph on Instagram as "Mesa Arch", with the intent of keeping the real location undisclosed - seeing that yesterday, while exploring Northumberland for a future Workshop, made me think about the "real" Mesa Arch, and I went to look in my archives for an image of the Arch to share.

Mesa Arch is such a unique location, and being there at sunrise to witness the arch glow with the first sun's light is a truly unforgettable experience! An old photo taken in 2016 with my then Pentax 645z, Pentax 28-45mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

645Z_12572.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Never gets old.

The whole canyon area is Gods hand to show off.

Vieri, glad you fired up the old time machine, and brought this one back! Awesome shot. :)

Whoever said to not buy Pentax is just silly ... beautiful shot, Vieri and hey, if you're not using it anymore ....... :1219:

Never gets old.

The whole canyon area is Gods hand to show off.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :)

Oh wow, what a shot.......

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it :)

Vieri, glad you fired up the old time machine, and brought this one back! Awesome shot. :)

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed it! Yes, sometimes is good to go and look at old stuff ;)

Whoever said to not buy Pentax is just silly ... beautiful shot, Vieri and hey, if you're not using it anymore ....... :1219:

Thank you very much Kirk glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, the 645Z is a great camera - too bad Pentax decided to kill the system by ignoring it and stopping any development. It had one of the best MF sensors out there, the very fact that Fuji & Hasselblad still use it in their current 50 Mp cameras (& PhaseOne) testifies about the quality of it :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Great light, beautiful location, beautiful image

Most reactions

Back