Messing around.

MajDisfunction

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the more icon look sometimes and sometimes I like the fine photography. comments and such are welcomes. please excuse the sloppiness I'm still learning the settings of my camera.
sorry for the shortness but this is like the 12th time ive tried to post this.
pentaxk100d super.

1. 1930 Ford Model A.
028-1.jpg

2. Blurry scrap yard, parts everywhereee!!! i loved being there.
004.jpg

3. Boreddd. blur icon style picture if i shrink it down.
dex001.jpg

4. so original! typical angle of a wall.
007.jpg

5.Really like this one, I think its the wall/ building in the background that makes it jump.
013.jpg

6. This would be nice with maybe my little sister who is seriously model size and shaped. but short like 5' 6" I think.
017.jpg

7. there is some personal meaning behind this photo.
020.jpg

Some other chhit.

8. I dont even know.
003.jpg

9. To strong with contrast? I like it kind of.
019.jpg

yah I guess that wasnt a good word to say.lol.

I mean pictures that you'd see on people profiles. something that can either give a strong emotion to the users profile.

idont know what im typing right know. im in a rush to get to work. so ill try to explain later

and thats a prob? sorry if your computer wont load the page but im not posting 10 different threads.

and thats a prob? sorry if your computer wont load the page but im not posting 10 different threads.

That's not necessarily the point. It's not so much an issue of loading time, it's an issue of judgment on your part. You need to select only a few of what you feel are your best photos to post, and you'll have better luck getting feedback that way. In saying that, I think the first photo is your strongest, but I don't really get what the concept is behind these? What kind of feedback do you want? Technical, compositional...???

posting C&C on 9 different photos gets tough, it takes a lot of time, since this isnt a paying job most of us are way too lazy for that.

#1 i'd say include the entire grill, its a bit noisy, and i'd like to see it darker, maybe added black.

#2 is just jumbled, does nothing for me.

#3 sorta interesting at first glance, nothing that keeps my interest though.

i only like the first one... the rest is just not pleasing to me sorry

I like #6. Follows the rule of thirst best out of all of them, and that attracts my eye. gg.

and if you dont mind my asking, what personal meaning does the picture of your steeltoes have?

I like #6. Follows the rule of thirst best out of all of them, and that attracts my eye. gg.

and if you dont mind my asking, what personal meaning does the picture of your steeltoes have?

basically he's a real hard working dad not mine but a dad of three and a husband, he works his @ss off and hasn't recieved a check for while and cant quit because there is nothing else out there for him.

That's not necessarily the point. It's not so much an issue of loading time, it's an issue of judgment on your part. You need to select only a few of what you feel are your best photos to post, and you'll have better luck getting feedback that way. In saying that, I think the first photo is your strongest, but I don't really get what the concept is behind these? What kind of feedback do you want? Technical, compositional...???

+1 to this. try to limit your C&C threads to no more than 3-5 shots. pick the ones u really want feedback on, or ur best ones.

now, as far as the images, i dont really like most of em. #1 and #7 are alright, but the composition on #1 could be improved.

Most reactions

Back