Messing with that White Background again...... and More! :)

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Self Portrait... with illuminated white background. Modeling a little hat that I got my girlfriend for Christmas, that she doesn't know about yet. I thought it might be good for a giggle! :) How did I do?

charlie1.jpg

btw... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :)

EDIT: Slight change to color per MLeeks comment... removed a touch of magenta! :)

Last edited:
The hat? HAWT.

Not bad. You have a very SLIGHT lightening at the edges of your shoulders, but that's probably because of the white and a black shirt. Your color is a bit on the pink! The white is beautiful!

The hat? HAWT.

Not bad. You have a very SLIGHT lightening at the edges of your shoulders, but that's probably because of the white and a black shirt. Your color is a bit on the pink! The white is beautiful!

Thank you!!! I might be blushing! lol! I don't mind laughter at my expense.. never have, but normally I don't do this type of thing! :) ( I did a touch of magenta.. probably too much. I have always liked things a bit warm! )

You should get one for your self too Charlie.

You should get one for your self too Charlie.

That was the last adult size they had! I am more the Black Panther type anyway! lol! Merry Christmas, Robin.. and to your wife, and those wonderful little girls! :)

My girlfriend in her new hat with my cat, Koko! :)

Loni-and-Koko.jpg

Last edited:
Black and White Conversion... what do you think?

charlieBW.jpg

Most reactions

Back