Reaction score
Website
www.shea-design.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another lucky shot! {UPDATED}

shea_blimp-crash.jpg

-Shea :mrgreen:

This is a great shot. How the front of it is all folded up weird makes it almost look fake. I got a laugh out of it anyways... There a story behind why it happened?

This is a great shot. How the front of it is all folded up weird makes it almost look fake. I got a laugh out of it anyways... There a story behind why it happened?

lol I'm pretty sure it IS fake...

Doesn't look fake to me..just looks like it's being deflated.

Kinda cool either way... :)

oh yeah... i remembered that ls3D was a 3d graphic artist... i would have believed this probably if it werent for that fact, VERY good work nonetheless!

I remembered that Ls3D was a 3d graphic artist...
Yeah lets hope I never shoot a real UFO, my credentials will make it impossible to believe.

Some of the early replies were to a less realistic version, before I over-wrote it with this tighter comp. And to make it look better I roughed out a 3D blimp and ran cloth dynamics on it to improve the deflated portion.

I have provided the two photos here if anyone want to play. Since they were shot at similar orientations the composite was pretty easy, although this would be a draft study for some of my clients.

-Shea :mrgreen:

where would i post my own version of it? in here, or in the linked thread? (its not as good as yours, but i tried..)

Most reactions

Back