Metadata & Bridge?

gravity0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In Bridge when viewing a photo the metadata information is in this little box. The box has a view finder, f number, shutter speed, & ISO. I got that but every so often upon a photo it'll show a camera pop up below the view finder. What is that? And why isn't it on every picture? I can't figure it out and I've tried searching Bride's help and Google. Anyone know what this is for?

Thanks,

Grav.

I believe that is the white balance that you choose in Camera Raw. I didn't know what you were talking about so I went through Bridge real quick to see what it is. It comes up on any photos I've edited in CR, and displays a bulb, or a camera, or a sun, all depending on what WB correction you used. Pretty neat to know I guess. Hope this helps.

I believe that is the white balance that you choose in Camera Raw. I didn't know what you were talking about so I went through Bridge real quick to see what it is. It comes up on any photos I've edited in CR, and displays a bulb, or a camera, or a sun, all depending on what WB correction you used. Pretty neat to know I guess. Hope this helps.

That makes sense, thank you. I did set the white balance on the camera before I shot, so that's in camera WB. Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back