Metamorphosis

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A change in the form and often habits of an animal after the embryonic stage during normal development.

61250584-L.jpg

OMG, are you ever the master of Photoshop! Very very cool (and scary) shot.

Ummm, weren't you supposed to be working on something involving two tongues??

Antarctican said:
OMG, are you ever the master of Photoshop! Very very cool (and scary) shot.

Ummm, weren't you supposed to be working on something involving two tongues??
Yep :mrgreen: But you wanna see what I was doing instead? Besides the above shot...

61261890-L.jpg

Made from 4 different pictures. Custom 'evil eyes and evil grin'. And it's all yours if you want it ;)

woodsac said:
61261890-L.jpg

Made from 4 different pictures. Custom 'evil eyes and evil grin'. And it's all yours if you want it ;)

YEsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Dude this is straight out of the devils family photo album!.... like; 'this is my nephew woody'.....

awsome image, was thinking of putting one togther myself the other day, blending body parts etc.... but you've done good here, love the teeth aswell, keep the ideas coming woody :thumbup:

wicked is the word... and very intriguing.... i so dig the way you think, wood man..

oh, and i love antartican's avatar!! sweet!!

:sniffle: I just love this gallery! :sniffle:

killer stuff, dude ... now ... about that twintongue ... :biggrin:

"Killer" is the first thought that came to my mind too... nice shot! Great PS work!

thats a class act, well done woody, if we were in another forum, i would have asked for a tutorial.
TFS

Thanks gang!

I'm not sure I could do a tutorial Boon :scratch:
It wasn't as hard as I thought, but from the time I started to setup the shot, till I was done with the PS...it was about 3.5 hours!

It's two different shots. One of the entire face/head with the expression. The second with the hands covering the eyes. I added a second layer (the hands) over the top of the face. Then I slowly erased until I was happy. Next, I added another layer (the original face/head shot) over the top of the first two layers. Then I erased almost everything from that layer except the eyes. It was mostly trial and error :D

o.k. ...now that is the coolest thing. I get the feeling you really dig Clive Barker stuff. Similar in a way.
This is up there as one of the best creepycool things you have created. Remember this character for the movie....k?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back