Mexico Wedding

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok. Had a lot of changes in my life recently. Moved, travelled, new job, -Finally got a real computer for the house.
Here is one of the first from a wedding in Mexico.
I had them walk down the beach a while to get this, but I think it was worth it. Pretty crazy that the sky actually looks like that on a regular basis in some places...
Mexico by keips66, on Flickr

Really nice. I'm guessing the rays were added in after?

Nice photo! The location i awesome and I'm sure they'll love it.

Just one thing though, and I might just be seeing things, but it looks like there could be some haloing around the groom's head. Not sure if it's just the sky though lol

I did add the rays, should I remove? I saw the halo as well, but its just the way the clouds and sky are behind him. -natural.

The crepuscular rays (aka "God's rays") look fairly believable with that exact type of cloud formation and low sun, but they could use a bit less definition. If you tone them down a bit, they will look REAL! It's pre-coffee here and my eyes are tired, and it looked real to me...I bought it. I LIKE the photo.

I still like theatrical wedding photos, so I do not mind the halo or the rays. In fact, I liked this photo for the theatricality of it, right off the bat.

^^Pre coffee? Its almost lunch :p

I really like the photo too but also saw what looked like exposure editing around his head .. or I guess haloing ..

great image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Ill tone the rays down a lil' and see what you think...

I think #2 is better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back