whoopsjenny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
michelle_snow_editedcopy.jpg

our first real 'snow' in pittsburgh ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Nice shot...although the eye is too blue for my liking...but that's OK if you like it.

thanks for the welcome, i forgot to mention it was my first time posting at this forum. Is this any better do you think? I'm new to the photo world and also new to photoshop... thanks!

michelle_snow_editedcopy_2.jpg

Love it!

What I usually do is make the eyes just barely colored. Just enough so you can barely notice. It adds something nice without too much of a shock.

Also, Welcome to the forums!
It's great to have you here! :D

thanks all so much for your comments and suggestions! :) I know I have a lot to learn so I appreciate it

I like it but she kind of looks like a cyclops.

Oh crumb, I think my post got lost in cyber space.

Anyways, what I had said was I liket eh toned down version of the eye, as LittleMan stated it 'adds' to as opposed to takes away from the photo. Would I be able to quickly play with it in photoshop?

haha, switch.. I could see how you'd think she looks like a cyclops, when i stare at for awhile I guess it's kind of awkard.

peanuts, feel free to play with it in photoshop! thanks! :)

Okay, I went way overboard on the burning and dodging - but I started out looking for somewhat of a 'dirty' look. (Hopefully you don't take that as a negative, on certain images it just 'works'). It was kind of an experiment which I am certain could be toned down. I think a mixture of the beginning product and end would be preferably. But in any case, here it is:

michellesnow.jpg

Yes, I should mention the cyclops comment has me seeing it :lol: But I should mention, the overall mood of this shot is excellent, and the bokeh is spectacular!

wow, I understand what you mean by the 'dirty' look you went for, I think it definitely works for this picture and I love it.. I need to work on my photoshop skills, but you opened my eyes to the possibilities it has.. thanks!!!

Welcome to the forum! Nice pic, but I don't like the selective coloring. I think a simple black and white or or tone would work better than selective coloring.

By the way, Peanuts your edit turned out really well.

I was going to say exactly was cCyrus55 said :)

Most reactions

Back