Micro-moment for Understanding

tsien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it22.jpg

hmm I like the toned colors and contrast here but I don't like the cropping... Everything is cropped out: a part of pigeon, windows etc. But I like the angle of view.
Btw. what do you mean by this title? Maybe I'm not so deep ith emotions but I don't get it :)

There doesn't seem to be a point of interest. Too many elements without a specific draw.

i agree that there's too many points of interest. that fact can work well for collage though, maybe if it were displayed very large it would work, or if the people far away were less prominent

the light is interesting, and the facade has an interesting play with it in this viewpoint, though i don't usually like buildings like that. the light and "weather" in the shot work to bring a pleasant tone to the conversation people

one thing that bugs me is the object behind the 2 people and to the right. on close inspection it's some kind of metal tank, but when glanced at it appears to be some kind of blur. feels like it shouldn't be there

The windows in the top look like human eyes to me, the masonry below human heart. I was fascinated by the way how people reach understanding among themselves. While it takes a tiny moment for some to strike a conversation, for others it won't work no matter how much efforts are shed. Seems to me it's mostly first instinct that is at working. I remember when a pigeon was left in the middle in the scene, it quickly became anxious. Anyway the subject as I conceived is about the silence v.s. eloquence, how uneasy it would feel in between. It's a quick snapshot, I usually get clueless at the moment of click, hands trembling, thoughts frozen. :oops:

p.s. It is a real mental tank there.

I like the composition! Looks like an ad. Maybe tilted a bit counter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back