Mid day glance.

InTheViewFinder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I was wondering on thoughts that people have about this photo I took.
Thank you for you looking!
:)

Ahyesflowersandthemoutain.jpg

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what was your point in taking this? I have a hard time finding a direction with this one. Other than the fact the composition seemed intentional... The main focus of the picture (the leaves I'm assuming) seems to distant. I would suggest possibly (if you have the chance of course) go back and shoot closer. I can see that you have a eye for composition, but I think this one needs a little work.

Well there was a fence between me and this plant so I had to take the picture between the opening space of the fence. My point in taking this was to take a picture of this plant and then with mountains in the background, it seemed very peaceful to me. Thank you for opinion! Yes I know it needs work. The mountains look blurry, but I don't know how to make them more clear.

Well there was a fence between me and this plant so I had to take the picture between the opening space of the fence. My point in taking this was to take a picture of this plant and then with mountains in the background, it seemed very peaceful to me. Thank you for opinion! Yes I know it needs work. The mountains look blurry, but I don't know how to make them more clear.

The exif has been stripped from the photo, any idea what the settings were?- You shoot manual? Offhand I'd say to get a greater depth of field use a smaller aperature (f22, f32 etc...) and a slower shutter speed.

Thank you for your advice. I have digital camera where I can't change the aperture ring or the shutter speed. Most of the more advance cameras are expensive.

Thank you for your advice. I have digital camera where I can't change the aperture ring or the shutter speed. Most of the more advance cameras are expensive.

What kind? I had an Epson like that along time ago. You have the manual?

Most reactions

Back