Midnight Driving

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Now before I get it royally, I just wanna say that the car was stopped (notice the "red" lights). See LaFoto, I am being good :sexywink: ! haha

Anyhoo, this is my first attempt at night/street shots... taken through the windshield no less! Thanks for looking!

MidnightDriving.jpg

... I know. I thought it was kind of boring too but was so excited for my first "night/street" post! haha Oh well, everyone bombs every now and then :)

No-no-no-no-no! You did not suck at all with these! I tried my very first nighttime photo through the windshield of my car, too! When I was STOPPED! Yes (don't take my avatar as an example, which is not zoomed with the help of any lens, but by my ... cough-cough ... zooming along that road at about 100km/h when I snapped this pic ... NEVER DO AFTER ME!). So there. You have to start somewhere!

My, those traffic lights on the FAR end of the crossing once almost cost me my life when I drove in the States :shock: Here they are on the NEAR end, you stop right in front of it, so I kind of automatically expected that and MEANT to stop... by happily driving into the crossing with the red lights up for me... ooops :oops: Nothing happened, but............

You did well in what you did and how you tried. What I found out in the course of time (took my first nighttime photo about a year ago from now) is: you get better results if you try to venture out at dusk. The camera finds dusk pretty much darker than our eyes do, anyway.

It is a first attempt...
Should we move it to the Snapshots, Taralyn? I do so as soon as you say, yes, sure, it was just a snapshot for me to try out things.

Yes, LaFoto, please move into 'snapshots' for me - thank you!

Sounds like you had quite the wild ride here in the States... myyyy goodness! I guess those lights could pose problematic if you aren't from the US haha! Glad you made it out in one piece considering these crazy American drivers.

I had no clue your avatar was taken...while...... dare I say I...... DRIVING! LaFoto!!!!! hahahaha Do as you say not as you do right? :lmao: It is hard not tothough - this morning I had to FIGHT the urge to take pics of the sunrise while on my way to work.... tough!

Quote:
Today 03:09 AMDocFrankensteinAnd what are you really trying to tell with the photograph?
Doc - I wasn't trying to convey anything..... just a pic.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back