mikeschmeee's Videography Thread

A little videos from a rainy local automotive enthusiast get together event

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I made one more from the same event with the extra footage that I captured.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could use a polarizer on most if those car shiots, otherwise good stuff!

Have you ever looked into a slider? I haven't watched all your movies, but I work for a video production studio and the sliders shot are always more interesting that pans in my opinion. Like your setting clarity and quality of shots though. Feel free to send me an Aston when you get a chance. ; )

What I do - photo

^
Yes I have a slider and yes I agree with you. I use the slider and glidecam on most of my little videos but I only brought a monopod with a fluid video head to the Luxury Supercar show. Lugging everything around at that fancy show in the blazing heat is not fun. I wanted to keep it light. Take a look at some of the other videos and you'll see many slider shots.
A camera crane is the next item I'd like to purchase.
I'm very far from owning an exotic vehicle so it will be quite difficult to send one to you. But if the youtube videos somehow rise up to a few million views per video then your wish is my command.

Thanks for the comments, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike

I went back and had a look and yes I did see the shots. It does get hard carrying that equipment around. I do it all the time at work. There is a guy on YouTube who stuck two fluid mounts to each side of his slider which gave his shot a crane feel. It actually looked ok. I just bought my camera so saving up for my own stuff is taking a while. At least I can be around it at work.

What I do - photo

wow I haven't been here in a while!

Here is the latest video that I created. It's not bad at all!

Tried my hand at this unboxing video thing. Just a box opening of my new toy. The video is nothing special though.

No matter how steady I hold the Glidecam HD2000, it still shakes a tiny bit. I don't notice it when I'm using the stabilizer but once I upload the footage on my computer, everything is shaky and I'm completely disgusted. I ruin everything.

another video gone wrong but I'll keep on trying.

Try using warp stabilizer in post.

Back from the dead!

I put together a little video of some ice floating down one of the nearby Rivers.

Most reactions

Back