Milford Sound from the Archives

Very nice, I think I like #3 the best. For those of us not familiar with the geography, would you care to tell us where this place is? Thanks.

WesternGuy

Very nice! I like #3 the most

Very nice, I think I like #3 the best. For those of us not familiar with the geography, would you care to tell us where this place is? Thanks. WesternGuy

For some reason can't actually type anything from iPhone.

It's on the Western side of the Southern island of New Zealand

Last edited:
Milford Sound is my favorite spot in the world, though all the Fjordland national park seems to be outstanding.
Shame it's right round the far side, I doubt I'll get the chance to go back :(

Nice shots, ~1 is my favorite, the touch of sunlight IMO works better in colour.

Milford Sound is my favorite spot in the world, though all the Fjordland national park seems to be outstanding.
Shame it's right round the far side, I doubt I'll get the chance to go back :(

Nice shots, ~1 is my favorite, the touch of sunlight IMO works better in colour.

I agree it looks better in colour. Still works in BW but better in colour. I went this year too, last year did hotels/motels with a hire car, this year did it by camper van. The latter is definitely the way to do it. That road journey is just something else. I'd hate to do it in a coach as I'd have missed this:

Last light in the eglington Valley copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

which I got on my fourth day in Fiordland.

Such a mindnumbingly beautiful area. Really took my breath away every time.

Very nice, I think I like #3 the best. For those of us not familiar with the geography, would you care to tell us where this place is? Thanks. WesternGuy

Thanks.

WesternGuy

For some reason, quotes got repeated??

The colour ones are very expressive.

Excellent captures - well taken

Most reactions

Back