Military Based Movie Set

GwagDesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gwagdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bunch of us were up in Orting, WA shooting video for a little film were putting together, and I did some BTS coverage during the day:

IMG9793-L.jpg

IMG9827-L.jpg

IMG9867-L.jpg

IMG9962-L.jpg

IMG0014-Edit-L.jpg

Nice crisp images with good natural colors to them.

Which falls are those? Looks to small to be Victor Falls.

I like these images for what they are. It would have been nice to seen a little more imagination when shooting these photos, looks like it would have been a great opportunity for some exceptional images.

Thank you, the falls were on some friends property down in Orting, WA

I like these images for what they are. It would have been nice to seen a little more imagination when shooting these photos, looks like it would have been a great opportunity for some exceptional images.

Thanks for the comment, after checking out some of your sport snaps I am curious what kind of imaginative shots you would have taken. I have around 80 other exceptional photographs from the day, what would you like to see :D

That makes a little sense why I hadn't recognized them. I've spent a lot of time in and around Orting, my parents live not too far up river from the fish hatchery.

Thank you, the falls were on some friends property down in Orting, WA

Thanks for the comment, after checking out some of your sport snaps I am curious what kind of imaginative shots you would have taken. I have around 80 other exceptional photographs from the day, what would you like to see :D

Like I said, I do like them, but find them just a little static. I put some of my "imaginative" photos in my favourites gallery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back