Milk Analogue?

Yep, water, glue and glycerine to thicken it up if required.

Ha, looks like someone is reading this thread. :)
Just got a B&H Photo email with this in it.

Dude, I would start by adding ice to a glass, then a jigger of vodka, then a shot of Kalua followed by pouring heavy cream over the back of a spoon. The Dude abides. And if you don't like the results keep trying til you do ... or run out of vodka. I believe the dude called it a white russian.

Hmm, the coconut product Coco Lopez available in supermarkets is pure white while some other brands are not. Have to warm it to get it to pour it is so thick so you could adjust your viscosity with a water bath. If that works, buy some pineapple juice, blend with ice and rum and take a walk in the rain after your pina colada. How did I spend my quarantine? Let's see, martini, dirty martini, bond vesper martini, i, banana daiquiri, pina colada, margarita recipes perfected.

Hmm, the coconut product Coco Lopez available in supermarkets is pure white while some other brands are not. Have to warm it to get it to pour it is so thick so you could adjust your viscosity with a water bath. If that works, buy some pineapple juice, blend with ice and rum and take a walk in the rain after your pina colada. How did I spend my quarantine? Let's see, martini, dirty martini, bond vesper martini, i, banana daiquiri, pina colada, margarita recipes perfected.

We know whose place we're headed to after the lockdown is lifted!

Clearwater beach is open, (highest ranked beach in the nation with ankle deep sugar sand) the beach restaurants are open and the bars and bands soon. Hopefully we all will be back to enjoying our lives again soon and you guys are staying safe. I think you might find it's
Holding baby original-1.jpg
Holding baby 5-3-20  final  hair and eye web.jpg
really distracting shooting at the beach. With 4 colleges closed, yesterday there had to be 50 string bikinis in a half mile of beach. Still perfecting that banana daiquiri but it was yummie. Are you guys starting to get gear ready as we close in on reopening. Spent the day washing and waxing the Jeep and replaced the deck shocks ready to load it to the roof with gear. I won't grumble about hauling all that stuff complaining about how little painters have to carry. And that was how I spent my quarantine learning Painter. Here's my first painted photo and the original taken in a school cafeteria with florescent ceiling lights so bounced an on camera flash off the wall 40' to my left. It was my third run at that program which was as difficult to use as photoshop when I learned that in the early 2000's. Tireiron, let's see the milk shot when you get it done and your set up if you can.

Most reactions

Back