Life

Life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.holthausphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice processing on all of those. Maybe could push the HDR / Tone Mapping a wee bit more on the lake but that is me.

Only way to stop people stealing pictures off the internet is to not post any pictures on the internet.
Thanks! I will try that. I get that there is always a way to get someones photos, but I believe it's less likely on 500px and also I didn't come here for people to ridicule me on who can save what. @ Barb following the same steps as you, for chrome it is not possible to save the pictures that way. Another reason for not uploading the images here Via tinypic or so is because I have very limited internet, and I can't afford to individually upload to everywhere I want to share...

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I've been using 500px for over 2 years, so I am not sure how else, could you clarify for me please? You cannot do " save image as " on that website. It is disabled. Screen shots are really the only way that I have seen for 500px.com

not trying to be mean, but look:
https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/103389803/m=2048/f3b0c162b0e4aa208ee107a441a895ed

it's just annoying for us to have to leave this site to view your images, when you can easily embed a low-res preview here. And a lot of people here, don't trust links, because they can't hover and see where they are going.

Designer

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Another reason for not uploading the images here Via tinypic or so is because I have very limited internet, and I can't afford to individually upload to everywhere I want to share...
Oh, BTW: have you noticed that you've got only one member to offer any critique?

All this talk about why you can't post here but very little in the way of an actual critique.

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I didn't come here for people to ridicule me on who can save what. @ Barb following the same steps as you, for chrome it is not possible to save the pictures that way.

No one ridiculed you. We simply tried to tell you that you are wrong.

It is absolutely possible and it's a simple matter of clicking "save webpage as...", save as complete webpage. I showed you that I did it. But I'm done. I don't click links, like a lot of people here.

Designer

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
That's a nice-looking collie you've got there as your avitar image!

You don't have to worry about people here on TPF stealing your photographs.

Braineack

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
speak for yourself!

I've submitted it to Sigma and they're going to use it in an ad.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics