Millstream

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great set! Nice that owners allow photographers. The snowy scene adds to the photo. Were the first two long exposures?

Great set! Nice that owners allow photographers. The snowy scene adds to the photo. Were the first two long exposures?
Not too long. 1/15 and 1/8. I did some longer exposures with a 5 stop ND filter but haven’t edited them yet. Lost a bit of the reflection to the water flow on the longer exposure on the first composition so I liked this shorter one better.

#2 for me w/ a little vignette would be cool. Other than that, it's a beauty. I like the ND effect. Gives it some presence.

A very nice set....
Thanks Jeff…

Wow! #2? Print big and sell 'em!
Thanks for the encouragement!

Wonderful set!
Thanks Jeff!

Lovely stuff. I really like the water falls in the 2nd one.
Thank you!

#2 for me w/ a little vignette would be cool. Other than that, it's a beauty. I like the ND effect. Gives it some presence.
Thanks!

Very nice set Sharon. I don't have a favourite. They are all good in their own way.
Cheers, Ann. 🍷

I like #3. It feels very serene to me. And the edge of the ice makes a nice leading line.

Great fun shooting in the fresh snow at the historic Millstream. A privately owned home with owners who are kind enough to allow photographers access upon request. Your comments and suggestions for improvement are always appreciated.

Millstream by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Millstream by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Snowy reflections by SharonCat..., on Flickr
A very interesting location and nice photography. I really like the first image. The only thing which was that caught my eye is the AC unit, but there's nothing you can really do about that, now is there? :) I hope you get to revisit this place often at different times of the year.

Very nice set. I like the exposure in the first one. It makes the stream almost appear as if it's frozen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back