Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Venus*:

venusfiltered.jpg

Moon admiring Venus*:

venusmond.jpg

The moon:

mond.jpg

All photos taken yesterday night, when we got to SEE the moon and the stars and...

*... I HOPE it is Venus. It is the absolute brightest star in the west.

That's awsome that you can see detail in the shadow of the moon!

Beautiful!! I was so sad I didn't have my camera with me when I saw these two last night (of course for me the sky was much lighter :lol:)

i like them! havent seen many pictures like these. i really like the third one

Thank you all :D
When there was this tiny crescent of the moon out and yet so much of the shadow part to be seen, I just could not NOT take out the camera.
I first had to take my son to the swimming pool and was afraid the moon might have set by the time I'd be back, but no! It was still there. Very low over the horizon indeed, but still there. :D

I would have missed this if you hadn't mentioned it!

You have a fantastic shot of the crescent moon bathed in what is called Earth shine, where the lights from Earth and some refracted sunlight illuminate the shadow part of the moon. I have yet to get a Crescent shot that thin! :thumbup:

& yes you are correct, that most definately is Venus. But don't worry about getting a sharp image or any real colour or surface detail as nothing is really visable even through a modest telescope! :lol:

I like it... I haven't seen Venus yet, but I might go take another look to see if I can find it. Here's a shot of the moon I took tonight though!

Stunning; each and every one of them is fantastic! :thumbup:
Was there some special thing going on with the moon last night that I didn't hear about? Everyone seems to be going a bit crazy with all these moon shots. ;)

Amazing shots LaFoto, I was admiring venus and the moon the other night at a party, while wishing I had brought my camera. So thanks for sharing the photos.

Emma, my moon and venus shots are over two months old .... ;) .... this thread got revived :cheer: :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back