ashadiow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

cool, i think that church is right across the street from my school's minneapolis campus. the only complaint i have, and its not really anything you can do much about, is that you can kind of tell they were taken through glass, so the image quality isnt quite as good as it could be, but I still like them

L ike yout shots. For some reasom the second one looks like one of thise miniatures that model builders make. I don't think it's anything you did wrong, it's just my perception. Anyone else see it like this?

L ike yout shots. For some reasom the second one looks like one of thise miniatures that model builders make. I don't think it's anything you did wrong, it's just my perception. Anyone else see it like this?

I agree.... must be the angle it was shot at and the narrow DOF. I know I took a shot of a Lamborghini like that and it looked like one of My kids toys.

I agree.... must be the angle it was shot at and the narrow DOF. I know I took a shot of a Lamborghini like that and it looked like one of My kids toys.

looks like a pretty big DOF on the second one to me... i think maybe you're saying that becasue you dont see a lot of pictures of churches from anything but ground level usually since they dont sit in the middle of cities as often as they do where theres nothing to take a picture from up high

Most reactions

New Topics

Back