MINNESOTA (southern) and surrounding?

Spidy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone from the Southern MN area or surrounding? Northern Iowa, or WI, SD? Would be fun to meet up sometime this spring. There are many places that would be great to go shooting, and I would love to learn where there are more!

No one from southern MN? How about surrounding?

I'm in St. Paul.

Thanks for responding :wink: I'm surprised there aren't more people around here. Regardless, I plan on hitting both zoo's this summer (hopefully towards spring, maybe May?), it would be fun to go with other photog's and share ideas.

I get up to the cities a few times a year. My sister lives in the Cambridge area, so I try to see her as often as I can. I grew up in Circle Pines and the twin cities used to feel like home. It's all changed now!

Also, if you (or anyone else for that matter) want to make a road trip to Lanesboro ... I would like to hit that area also. I've been there a few times, and it's awesome!

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up this spring or some other time. I probably have more to learn than you do :blushing: ... but it might be fun. Oh, and at Lanesboro I usually take my bike ... you can get into all of the hidden corners of the world that way :mrgreen:

I am also in the MN area, closer to the cities.

I am also in the MN area, closer to the cities.

I will be getting up that way in the spring ... will post here again more towards April-ish. If you make a trip down to the border let me know!

I'm from Austin. Does that count?

We are only 20 minutes away from each other ... we live in rival towns :lol: Lanesboro is already on the schedule for probably May? That should be a good time for the green stuff to be out. Or at least starting.

Let me know what you think. I'm also always running out to the big island ... do you ever get out there to shoot?

Rival towns? Could it be Albert Lea? (Yes, I know it rhymes..It's been a long day!)

Don't let me influence your guys' meetup. I live in southern Oregon now and only get back to Austin once or twice a year.

dead thread resurrection

Most reactions

Back