Minolta A1 or Fuji 7000???????????

russellsnr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. O.K. you got 6 to 800 dollars to spend on the camera of your choice but there are only two camera's left in the price range. The Minolta A1 or the Fuji 7000. So choose please & if possible give two reasons only as to why you would choose the one you did.
Thanks,
Russell. :D :?:

Hi. I just got in my S7000 a few days ago. I am brand new at photography. I really like this camera so far. I have a lot to learn though.
I think in a few weeks I will have the basics down and my pics will turn out a lot better.
I got mine online for $339. I also bought a 512 XD Memory Card off Ebay for $169. And I got the Wide Angle Lense (doesn't seem to do that much), and the 2x Lense (doesn't seem to do that much either), the 3 filters-Polarising, UV, and one other (I can't seem to get them to do mutch either at this point). /shrug
I think I have a setting wrong or something. The lenses look really nice, but don't seem to do mutch at all.
~Tim

Well, like the 2x Lens, it doesn't seem to make that much difference at all. I can barely even tell I have it on!
/shrug I guess I was expecting too much maybe.
~Tim

Most reactions

Back