Minolta srt 303 battery

WB8588

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The battery for the light meter died (left it on for days). Are there replacements i can buy in the store like walmart?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

My friend has the SRT-102 (I think it is the same camera as yours) and uses the 625 Alkaline batteries. I had the SRT-101, but back when they had the recommended battery available. I always figured if I picked up another SRT-101 I would try out the hearing aid batteries. One or the other is probably available in a store like Walmart.

My friend has the SRT-102 (I think it is the same camera as yours) and uses the 625 Alkaline batteries. I had the SRT-101, but back when they had the recommended battery available. I always figured if I picked up another SRT-101 I would try out the hearing aid batteries. One or the other is probably available in a store like Walmart.
Thanks Dave! Are you an Oldsmobile fan? Asking because of the "442" in your name.

Thanks Dave! Are you an Oldsmobile fan? Asking because of the "442" in your name.

Had a '68 442 convertible - my first car.

Had a '68 442 convertible - my first car.
Haha!!! Nice! Glad to see another olds fan! I have an 85' Delta 88.

Most reactions

Back