Minolta Vectis S1 and lenses.

pityacka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just bought a Minolta Vectis S1, with the 22-80 lens, and will be looking for another 1-2 lenses to go with it. Bought it as a 'carry about camera', it being smaller than my 4 other Dynax's. Has anyone any recommendations as to which further lens(es) I should be looking at ? I also believe that one of the 'V' lenses can not be used manually for focusing; unlike all the others which can be used auto or manual focus.

I do believe that you can enable Manual Focus.

Can you still get (and develop) APS film ??

I do believe that you can enable Manual Focus.

Can you still get (and develop) APS film ??
dxqcanada, Yes, here in the UK APS film is still readily available. Boots(a nation wide chemist) is offering a 5 pack Fuji 200 APS for just over £10. They also have their own brand of APS film. Developing costs were about £8, but a large lab. in Herts. UK, develop 25 exposure APS, for £4-99, irrespective of which of the 3 different formats are on the exposed film. I think some places charge 25 pence for each panoramic shot. As regards scanning and uploading, some top-end scanners would accomodate APS; but what was suggested to me was to have the APS film scanned at the same time of developing by the lab.. That costs only an extra £1-99p. As regards the one lens, which only works on AF, I believe that may be the 28-56 lens.

If anyone is interested, the Vectis lens which only works on auto is the 28-56 lens. It cannot be used in manual focus mode. I bought another Vectis S1, together with that lens, and the apo 80-240 lens for £12.50, and the results from the 80-240 are very good.

Most reactions

Back