Minolta x700 film-speed ring problem!!!

Did the eBay auction description state that this camera had problems ... and/or Sold As Is ?

You should be able to get a working one for about $35.00 to $50.00 on eBay.

This is what he put:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]this is a minolta x-700. it is from an estate, and it appears to never have been used, or at least, is in perfect looking condition. it comes with the 50mm lens as shown, and the bottem case.

[/FONT]Oh, and it not actually $38 for the camera. It actually $27.99 for the camera and $10 for the shipping. I emailed before I buy, he said it is in perfect working condition. I don't think he knows much about camera though. Perfect working condition probably means the shuttering working.

Should I return it or should I keep it? Return it would costs me $10 though. It shouldn't affect my photo shooting much, should it?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

You may want to contact the seller first to see if they will pay for return shipping ...

hi sorry to revive this thread but I'm having a similar problem. Internally, the speed adjustment thing (the silver pronged end on the left inside the camera) turns but the display is stuck at 100 ISO. What can I do?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back