Mirror effect potrait

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I was waiting and thought this would be fun. What do you guys think? :lol: Love to get some feedback! I think I could frame it a bit better but don't really have time, such a busy schedule. Let me know what you think. :thumbup:

DSC01465.jpg

Cropped:

croppedmirror.jpg

Edited:

blueeyed2.jpg

With my truck's side mirrors were that clean. :wink:

Seriously, nice shot. I'd work on PSing away some of the elements outside of the mirror, but that's just me.

a snapshot. If it's you you want to see i would get rid of the rest of the surroundings. Mirror doesnt add to the picture nor does the background or the camera or the little piece of the roof in the background.

to much distractions.

It definately was a snapshot, since I was driving with my dad and had to wait a couple seconds. I just snapped it and thought it be a fun pic :) Sorry if you didn't like it;)

I quite like it.
It could do with a bit of a crop, there are some distracting things to the left and right of the mirror, and if you want to retain the measurements of normal print sizes, you could crop in a bit from above, but I don't mind seeing the camera at all here and I particularly like the light you had - that may have inspired you to while away the time taking your own pic in the car mirror, after all?

Cool shot - very nice light on you... As has been mentioned a slightly tighter vertical crop would probably help!

Rob

Thanks you guys! Did the cropped version work out well?! I think it did. And yes Corinna, it was exactly the light on my face that caught my eye. I looked in the mirror and was like WOW, that's cool:D

BY THE WAY: THIS WAS POST 200!!!:D:D:D

eh no you did something awfull with your eyes. also try not to put your main object, you, in the center, it makes photo's "standard" try to take it more to the left or right or up or down and see what it does with your photo.

qizl said:
eh no you did something awfull with your eyes. also try not to put your main object, you, in the center, it makes photo's "standard" try to take it more to the left or right or up or down and see what it does with your photo.

Uh, I'm sorry but that edited version was just for fun. Haha, just out of boredom you see. What do you think of the cropped version, that edited one wasn't meant to be serious alright? :)

The shiny glass eyes scare me .... ;)

As to the cropped version: if this were mine, I'd still also crop in from above but leave the bottom (showing your camera all right) intact.

the cropped version is much better. I guess you want the mirror to be in the picture otherwise i would crop is on the sides and top. I would crop the white spaces to the left and right anyhow, but that has to do with taste.

Most reactions

Back