Misc images From Sweden

Labonte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielgustafsson.com
Hi everyone

well i dont have a camera atm (sure a 1.3MP Olympus :lmao: ) so before i can afford the Nikon D70 that im saving up to here is a few photos taken with my old camera Fuji Finepix S5000

Bild037t.jpg

Bild040t.jpg

it was pretty foggy out here that day

Bild108t.jpg

My Collie :heart:

DSCF0172t.jpg

just outside my bedroom window

DSCF0657t.jpg

DSCF0705t.jpg

DSCF0768t.jpg

My dog again :D

/Daniel

That last shot of your dog is great. Looks like a lion stalking its prey.

Wonderful photos, I am very jealous of your view :shock:

thanks for the nice comments :)

and the view outside my window.. ithink its great with a big zoom camera, so i can zoom out everything that dosent fit the photo, like a railroad and other stuff... :lmao: :mrgreen: :lol:

I so like the backlit grass in the snow on the side of the road. This is a sight that so easily gets overlooked and you captured it so well in this photo. Whenever the sun is like this I think by myself at each and every leaf or grass or flower 'Ah - a photo of that would be nice'. I don't take as many as I'd like to (where would I put them?), and often mine don't turn out like yours. So CONGRATULATIONS.
And welcome to the forum.
Do send us more photos from Sweden - zoomed or not. Just send them ;).
(Whereabout is this, by the way?)

Thanks for the nice comments :)

all these photos are taken about 450 kilometer north of Stockholm, the biggest city near Ljungaverk is called Sundsvall

and more photos will start pouring in when i get my hands on my D70.. (hopefully very soon) :) :D ;)

Daniel,

Terrific shots! All of them! I cannot imagine what you're going to post once you get the D70!
icon_eek.gif

#4 is quite the view, very nice.

#6 gets me, I like the cold winter morning feel.

Beautiful dog.

Thanks for sharing.

I like your last dog shot! :thumbup:
You have a great view. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back