kellywpatterson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_ff691184569e81f8bcaeb9a2fb154128.jpg

l_a1be7cef3dec356aa295cfb8e22eafd0.jpg

l_0d7f375d14001d11b1646589c7ab7932.jpg

l_c6b7738866f215ef03a5ce9cf01f4cfd.jpg

l_fe6301d93f1acf4669d895f4d7fc60c6.jpg

Let me know what you think. Technical and subject-based comments are both welcome.

Thnx!

3 is the best 4and five outa focus, look a lil' fuzzy. for me one and two are just to plain! keep workin at it!

They're all rather plain and boring and ho-hum to me. And yeah, the last two are out of focus. Work on finding more interesting subjects, or at least more interesting ways to look at not-so-interesting subjects. Keep at it.

I like #2.
I do wanna give you feedback but I there's not much past subjective. I like the feel very much. Commercially I could write over it / lay text over it.

#1 & #3 are Maybes

soz, best I can give in current mindset

Hmm... a lot of your photos are out of focus...

Honestly these just look like experiments, there's nothing wrong with experimenting, but I don't think it's necessary to show these particular shots on the internet.

Honestly these just look like experiments, there's nothing wrong with experimenting, but I don't think it's necessary to show these particular shots on the internet.
There's plenty of room on the internet and I don't plan on tsking up too much of it with my "experiments."

Agreed that these look like experiments, but of course you should share your experiments, it's the only way to learn. I like these, I don't love them, but I think they show potential. Keep shooting.

Agreed that these look like experiments, but of course you should share your experiments, it's the only way to learn. I like these, I don't love them, but I think they show potential. Keep shooting.

Thanks! Everything is (or probably should be) an experiment.

Most reactions

Back