Miss 3000!

Yeshhhh shir!!!! Plennny of drinvks olll da toime. An we gests fewd an udda bits of widdle fewd on widdle stiicks dat yu eet. YUM!!! an den sum moooo dwinks. WOOO HOOOOO!!!

Paaaaardyyyyyyyyy!! ooooh deeee paaaardyyy bin goooin on a loooong toime nau. feeeelin a widdle woooozieee.

Uhhh ohhhhh... sum bodieee druu on mai fashe!

<------- Buggaaaaa. :-(

so...are you still drunk? :lmao:

congrats on the spam invasion! By the way i had no idea you were such an artist in the making ;)

Yes...well... no I'm not still drunk now... but man i will be this weekend. But that'll be another story for then. :)

Ya vixenta... you know... I'm just learning to release my creative instincts at the moment. That's why the avatar keeps changing. I'm really feeling that I'm getting back to my minimal, yet still quite excessive roots in this peice to our left. It really defines me as a person I think.... to have huuge hippie blue eyes and a clown mouth.

Hmmm Infact, i think it's almost depressing how happy that image is. And I mean it truly is an image with deep meaning and so many different meanings all interweaving to create this masterpeice.

HA!

I wonder how many artists in the past were just bored and came up with some crap and people liked it. Not saying that my avatar is a masterpeice (although I know I'd like to think that :p ). But it got me wondering... maybe all those abstract painters etc are just having us on.

:cheers:

I'm really feeling that I'm getting back to my minimal, yet still quite excessive roots in this peice to our left.
Yup, I can see what you're talking about. Better pop down to the salon and get those roots touched up. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Congrats, spammer. :greenpbl:

I knew you were trying to impersonate a clown vicky! awww shucks you forgot the rosy cheeks though!

Oh and that could be art! you should mosey on down to here -> www.explodingdogs.com
Any similarities? :lol:

Most reactions

Back