Miss me?

KevinPutman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sooo I lost my camera for a short period of time...but now I'm back!!

My photoshop is indisposed as well, at the moment..so I attempted post-production in GIMP...lol fail.

C&C?

(yeaaah just realized that the plant is way bad oof.)
dmpvu1.jpg

2ibp193.jpg

Sooo I lost my camera for a short period of time...but now I'm back!!

Didn't take that as a sign???

Just kidding... I would have taken that plant right out of the shot all together, it would have been a pretty nice picture without it!

WTF @ the first one lol. Joking?

Second one, meh, doesn't do much for me. Uninteresting subject, too shallow of dof.

I missed you & all the folks beating on you. It used to be quite entertaining.

I shot a grass seed head this last week as well, no prize for mine either.

P1060733sm.jpg

Dallas filled in for you.
Your images would be better if fully in focus and you had flash on the weeds/plants in the foreground, otherwise it just looks like a mistake.

#1. That plant is really distracting.
#2. Definitely need some fill lighting.

I missed getting emotionally assaulted by all of you =/
thanks for the comments!

#1. That plant is really distracting.

Yeah dude... no offense, but it looks like you were trying to take a picture of the sunset and some drunken douche (because those are the only people that I have experience with doing this to me... :biglaugh:) put something in the way of your shot right as you tripped off the shutter. In this case, the DD was boozin' at the lake and threw a plant at you. Or something. :lmao:

I miss the rabbit more ;)

Naw just kidding - but yeah er what Erose and the others said regarding that flower. Otherwise I'd say your best weapon (aside from several books on artistic/photographic composition) is to outline the idea/intent behind your photos - at least let us try to understand what you are presenting to us.

Also -- needs more rabbit.

Back at the trusty lake i see...

I miss the rabbit more ;)

Naw just kidding - but yeah er what Erose and the others said regarding that flower. Otherwise I'd say your best weapon (aside from several books on artistic/photographic composition) is to outline the idea/intent behind your photos - at least let us try to understand what you are presenting to us.

Also -- needs more rabbit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome back Kevin.

As far as your pictures, you can do better than that man.

How did you lose your camera if you don't mind me asking?

Back at the trusty lake i see...
of course!
favorite place ever.

and lol,
well I went out with my parents, and was outside taking pictures when they picked me up,
totally forgot I had it on me. So left it in their car.
Searched my house for weeks, with no luck.
Lo and behold, they find it under the seat.

Most reactions

Back