Miss Zoe, a Dalmation

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my Mom's Dalmation, Zoe. She died this past week of heart problems (we think) while they were on vacation. I took this picture of her planning to give it to my parents, but now, I'm not sure when I can without making Mom cry.

Anyway, I thought I would show it to you guys. She was a sweet girl.

zoe.jpg

thats sad to hear. We just had to put my parents dalmation down a few weeks ago also. the vet said she was having congestive heart failure, so we chose to have her put down. she was 17 years old though, so it was her time.
She looks like a sweet girl

IMG_0416.jpg

Aww, your parents pup has the same sweet expression as Zoe. We aren't sure how old Zoe was. I don't think very old (maybe 8?) She had a very rough life before my parents adopted her. She was thrown from a moving truck and was heart-worm positive. They treated the heart-worm, but they think that severe damage had already happened to her heart. At least she was able to be spoiled rotten for the last half of her life :)

Aww, your parents pup has the same sweet expression as Zoe. We aren't sure how old Zoe was. I don't think very old (maybe 8?) She had a very rough life before my parents adopted her. She was thrown from a moving truck and was heart-worm positive. They treated the heart-worm, but they think that severe damage had already happened to her heart. At least she was able to be spoiled rotten for the last half of her life :)
I am so sorry to hear of your parents loss, and yours.

The picture is good but her nose blends into the background too much, there needs to be some separation there.

Most reactions

Back