mission bay fountian

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went through some archives and found this one... would like to get some opinions and thoughts on this... cheers :)

022bw.jpg

That blasted fence! The fence clutters and makes an otherwise awesome shot too busy.

I like the exposure. I like the slight simulation of convergence created by the clouds. I hate that fence!

The dead space from the bottom of the fence to the bottom margin bothers me some. The exposure intrigues me. Did mention I hate that fence?

Karalee said:
I know its off topic but i have to say it.... MY FOUNTAIN :cry: !!!

Sorry

lol, betcha didn't know i did special requests :) I remember you had asked me about the fountain a while back.

I like the exposure. I like the slight simulation of convergence created by the clouds. I hate that fence!

oh, canonrebel, the fence was taken on purpose - not so much for aesthetic purposes, but basically to archive the work they were doing on the fountain. I was really intended to be a snapshot but it came out interesting. I'll probably go back and take some more pics when they finish the work there. thanks for your comments mate :)

Will the fence be taken down once the fountain has been finished?

And yes! it is definitely more than a snap shot

vonnagy said:
oh, canonrebel, the fence was taken on purpose - not so much for aesthetic purposes, but basically to archive the work they were doing on the fountain. I was really intended to be a snapshot but it came out interesting. I'll probably go back and take some more pics when they finish the work there.
Ah, so the fence was intentional. I like the dark mood from this picture and the fountain makes an interesting subject along with the dark trees in the background. I also like how the clouds seem to be pointing towards the center with a semi curve shape. It helps to add to the surreal look of this picture.

The fence was the only thing that didn't seem to fit. It'll be nice to see how the picture turns out without the fence.

Most reactions

Back