Missouri Nights

JonA_CT

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Milky Way over I-44 (the old RT 66 is just beyond the highway) in Richland, MO. Not an astrophotographer, and this is a vertical pano with the Fuji X-T2 and kit 18-55mm. The highway is going uphill from where I am ;) .

missourinight.jpg

Why did I think you got rid of the XT2?

I downsized camera gear considerably last summer, and was able to get a good deal on a trade for a D800 with my X-T2. After a few months with just that and a 50mm lens, I flipped back. I just have an X-T2, the 18-55mm and a 35 f1.4 (which I never, ever use, and might flip for a 10-24mm soon). The form factor is just so good. The X-T2 came with a fancy wooden grip that makes it incredibly comfortable even with my large hands. I also have started taking a lot of photos for my school, and I feel very comfortable just giving Fuji jpgs without any processing

I downsized camera gear considerably last summer, and was able to get a good deal on a trade for a D800 with my X-T2. After a few months with just that and a 50mm lens, I flipped back. I just have an X-T2, the 18-55mm and a 35 f1.4 (which I never, ever use, and might flip for a 10-24mm soon). The form factor is just so good. The X-T2 came with a fancy wooden grip that makes it incredibly comfortable even with my large hands. I also have started taking a lot of photos for my school, and I feel very comfortable just giving Fuji jpgs without any processing

Ah I see! I was debating the 10-24 vs the 14mm and got the 14mm. I have not used it as much as I thought I would. I love that the jpegs are so good. Such a time and effort saver.

Most reactions

Back