Missouri! Where are you guys?

Don't know how I haven't seen this thread in the past 2 months. I'm in Missouri....Rolla area right on I-44 about half way from Springfield to St. Louis. My wife, son and I are in Springfield (Nixa specifically) every month or two visiting my folks.

Cool. Too much talk and not enough action here, fellas. I think St. Louis would be the place to go. I'm probably the farthest from it, but that's ok. I think it's up to the St. Louis folks to plan this though...Sabbath and RyanLilly should head this up. My next free weekend is the first weekend in October (Saturday October 4th).

Southeast Mo (Poplar Bluff). I've been thinking about a trip to the zoo here soon as well. Any thoughts on the Tyson Research Center? I heard there is wolves there to photograph, not sure though.

I have been there once,( Tyson Research Center ) and it was an "open house" day. I am not sure if you can just go in whenever you want. BUT, the last time I was there was probably 15-20 years ago, so it may have changed. And yes, there are wolves there, that was the reason we went. Unfortunately, they never came close to the front of the enclosures, had to really squint to see em the day I was there...If I were to go again, I would make sure to take a fairly long lens just in case.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back