Mistakes that web designers make when using images

That's a great article. I thought they were going to pimp out their services, but they didn't. Bravo to them.

Nice article with good information. They left out one thing though, Making the whole website too damn busy. Give me the information I seek. I don't want sappy music, a lot of embedded flash that I have to wait on etc. Make it clean and easy to uses. For web sites the KISS principal is a must.

Nice article with good information. They left out one thing though, Making the whole website too damn busy. Give me the information I seek. I don't want sappy music, a lot of embedded flash that I have to wait on etc. Make it clean and easy to uses. For web sites the KISS principal is a must.

Their emphasis was more on the image handling than overall content but your point is well taken.

Their emphasis was more on the image handling than overall content but your point is well taken.
I probably should have phrased my response better. I especially hate the overly busy photography sites with floating photos, sliding photos, and every other transition imaginable. Often those photos incorporate some or all of the mistakes mentioned in the article.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back