Misty Hartwood Asylum

caledonia84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this on a misty morning at an old derelict mental asylum in Scotland. Any pointers advice is always appreciated

cZg0.jpeg

I would show more of the castle. You could also underexpose it more so the sun ray is more defined, the sky is bluer, and the castle is pure black silhouette.

yeah something like that but not as tight.. and I do like the sun :p. Put the sun behind the turret or something :)

Sigh, I so want to come to your house. Scotland+Old and abandoned. I could die a happy girl

yeah something like that but not as tight.. and I do like the sun :p. Put the sun behind the turret or something :)

Thanks for the advice, they'll give me more to think about when I return there:D

Sigh, I so want to come to your house. Scotland+Old and abandoned. I could die a happy girl

Its strange how we get used to our own surroundings, I admit I used to take Scotland for granted but starting this year I decided to make an effort to go and see it climbed 8 of Scotland's highest mountains this summer (only another 275 to go:er:)

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would give an arm an a leg to get within arms reach of New York I know a fair few of my friends would move there in a heartbeat if they had the chance!:D

Most reactions

Back