Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of days ago, during the Workshop I am leading here in Asturias, we were talking about Tuscany and its amazing landscapes: I immediately started thinking about the beauty of this land in the fall, and realised once more that I can't wait to be back there very soon! This is Val d'Orcia, photographed in November 2017. Leica SL, Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_4422.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Very pleasing. And it makes me think of great wine and better cheese.

Great shot! I love this style of long lens landscape photography on a foggy morning. Creates a great sense of depth.

Beautiful layers and textures. I will be in Italy in December. Think I will have to pay a visit to Tuscany.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Vieri, Your making me homesick for someplace I've never been. Beautiful shot.

Lovely shot.....

Thank you very much indeed Jeff, glad you liked it! :)

Very pleasing. And it makes me think of great wine and better cheese.

:) Indeed, in Tuscany (as with Italy in general) the food & wine are both added bonuses to relax after a great day of photography!

Great shot! I love this style of long lens landscape photography on a foggy morning. Creates a great sense of depth.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) While I am more of a wide-angle guy in general, I love long lenses for for landscapes when the conditions are right such as here!

Beautiful layers and textures. I will be in Italy in December. Think I will have to pay a visit to Tuscany.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you very much, glad you liked it! :) Yes, Tuscany is definitely worth a visit!

Vieri, Your making me homesick for someplace I've never been. Beautiful shot.

Hello Jeff, this is perhaps one of the best comments I ever got, thank you very much indeed. Truly.

Best regards,

Vieri

Amazing photo. I'm curious, which filter did you use in this shot?

Very very nice.

(I keep seeing California in all your photos.)

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Amazing photo. I'm curious, which filter did you use in this shot?

Thank you very much, much appreciated indeed! :) I used a Grad ND to lower luminosity on the left side of the sky.

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back