Misty Sunrise.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been chasing foggy mornings for years without much success with my vision of what I want. Well this morning, I still didn't accomplish my vision but I think I made a major step forward in my journey.

morning mist-10-Edit.jpg

Pretty awesome vision there Ron.

Nice image. I'm not sure what your vision is but I like that one.

Nice mood. I might crop this a bit to get rid of the top where there’s no color and moving the subject into the top right quadrant. Just a suggestion.

Very cool image, Ron. Does the well on the state capitol grounds still work?

Thanks Dean. I'm not sure about that one. I haven't been down there in a long time.

Pretty awesome vision there Ron.

Thank you.

Nice image. I'm not sure what your vision is but I like that one.

Thank you.

Nice mood. I might crop this a bit to get rid of the top where there’s no color and moving the subject into the top right quadrant. Just a suggestion.

Thanks Sharon. Didn't want to degrade the image too much and I couldn't back up as I was at the fence and it would have been in the shot and ruined it.

Lovely atmospheric shot. Only slight niggle is I find that pole or whatever it is in the middle of the fore ground with the dark bit at the top of it a bit distracting.

There's quite a few dust bunnies down the left too.

Lovely atmospheric shot. Only slight niggle is I find that pole or whatever it is in the middle of the fore ground with the dark bit at the top of it a bit distracting.

You wouldn't care if it were a naked lady instead of a pole. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't care if it were a naked lady instead of a pole. :rolleyes:

Probably not but it ain't:D

Very nice!

That's great!
Haven't figured out the mist/fog photos yet..

Thank you. From my research and trial and error, the mist/fog needs to be back lit for it to work. If you front light it, you will get the light reflecting off of the mist/fog and it will just be a mess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back