Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
398 RSH Sand Pine (3).jpg

223-tricolored-heron-(2)-f.jpg

607 tricolored over water (2).jpg

331-Cattle-Egret-(3)-f.jpg

242-eastern-bluebird-(3)-f.jpg

Wow, this is, in my humble and worthless ( :biglaugh: ) opinion, your best set yet. I love the first and last!

Wonderful set of images! That hawk is posing nicely for you as his attention is clearly focused elsewhere. I love the way that bit of foliage clinging from the heron's feet is streaking out behind him in the second shot. :lol: Perfect!

A good day out!

Yes, very nice set. The lighting in 2 and 4 is great as is the pose you caught of that hawk.

Wow, this is, in my humble and worthless ( :biglaugh: ) opinion, your best set yet. I love the first and last!

I don't care how much you know about photography, kind opinions are the best I could hope for. Thank you very much, Dean.

Wonderful set of images! That hawk is posing nicely for you as his attention is clearly focused elsewhere. I love the way that bit of foliage clinging from the heron's feet is streaking out behind him in the second shot. :lol: Perfect!

A good day out!

Thank you very much. It's funny you mentioned that bit of foliage. Even though it's a small thing, when I was editing and started to crop it out I felt a strong urge to put it back in the picture. It really is the little details. Someone else recently noticed a small detail in a different pic, one toenail of a bird was dragging through the water, it was barely noticeable. It tickled me that someone noticed.

Yes, very nice set. The lighting in 2 and 4 is great as is the pose you caught of that hawk.

Thank you very much.

Very nice set.....

Thank you very much.

Great set! Favorite is the first one for the detail. Agree with @Dean_Gretsch you've raised the bar with the bird photos.

The last for me. Good composition, nice bg and cool looking subject.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back