Mixed bags for you guys (19 photos)

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went through my LR library and recropped and retouched some photos that I didnt see the potential the first time. I also added some of my favorite pictures from the 7 months I have done photography. Enjoy.. CCs are always welcome.

IMG_0334.jpg

DPP_0101.jpg

_MG_7920.jpg

_MG_7909.jpg

_MG_7793.jpg

_MG_5833.jpg

_MG_2367.jpg

_MG_2341.jpg

_MG_2339.jpg

_MG_2331.jpg

_MG_2276.jpg

_MG_2266.jpg

_MG_2263.jpg

_MG_1852.jpg

_MG_1845.jpg

_MG_1779.jpg

_MG_1665.jpg

_MG_1465.jpg

_MG_1440.jpg

This is their habitat, and we are the intruders :)

Very true^ 5 and 7 are my favorites i like the lighting and the color in the tree.

Wow. Anyone else see the scary face looking down towards the water in 4 and the skull in 5?

Wow. Anyone else see the scary face looking down towards the water in 4 and the skull in 5?

Now that you mention it, yes. Good eye!

Overall I like this series of shots. Only one that sort of bothers me is #4. Seems a little to centered.

Is that Fox secretly a ninja? I can't think of any other plausible explanation for why he would be on a roof. Other than delivering a barrel full of katana fueled fox justice.

Watch out for those types. They'll get you.

Very true^ 5 and 7 are my favorites i like the lighting and the color in the tree.
Thank you.. I must admit i jacked up the vibrancy put it was still colorful :)

What the... Shall I do selective coloring only on the scary face and the skull? LOL

Overall I like this series of shots. Only one that sort of bothers me is #4. Seems a little to centered.
I agree.. I didnt crop this photo at all so it will be hard to put the log on the left 1/3 :(

I like #9 the best

Nice shot
Thank you... I call this photot "Failure to Launch"

Is that Fox secretly a ninja? I can't think of any other plausible explanation for why he would be on a roof. Other than delivering a barrel full of katana fueled fox justice.

Watch out for those types. They'll get you.
These foxes are crazy. They can jump on to the roof of my house straight from the ground. You cant hear them land (trully like a ninja).

love one six and seven great mixed bag

I love these pictures!! They are really good!!

Most reactions

Back