Mixed feelings in these tough economic times..

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
positive.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhh... Your gonna be a daddy... Congratulations!:hug::

Sorry how rude of me *Gets Stsinner a Duff Beer*

Last edited:
Ah better be saving money. Kids are blackholes when it comes to cash.

Awwww!
No-no. No doubt!
This is reason to celebrate! Congratulations!

Have you seen my small brain?

I have!
So let me tell you that "a Maggie" is still missing in your "collection". (Or in your case you'd actually be "in for a Bart" now... oh happy days! ;) :biggrin: )

Grats, man! You'll make a great daddy!

Fun with pee sticks!

I remember pacing outside the bathroom door a few times waiting for the results. Fortunately for me each time when I was thinking "oh, man... PLEASE be negative" I was blessed with negative. The one time I was thinking "please be positive" it was. It's like going to Vegas... :)

Congrats my man. What is this, like number 6 for you now? :)

Last edited:
Congrats my man. What is this, like number 6 for you now? :)

Close-5.. Well, 4 of my own and 1 step-son that might as well be my son because he calls me dad and has never seen his Jamaican father (never left Jamaica).

After 3, I just sit in the corner and rock back and fourth with my knees tucked into my chest reciting the serenity prayer for most of the day..

Congrats on the news. :D:D

Im so glad I dont have to pee on a stick. :lol::lol:

I asked for a second opinion, and lucky me!! The pregnancy tests come in 2-packs.. The result? I guess I'd better start thinking of names...

I asked for a second opinion, and lucky me!! The pregnancy tests come in 2-packs.. The result? I guess I'd better start thinking of names...
I can sell you Chiller if you wish. :lmao: Can you imagine. Chiller StSinner. What an awesome ring to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back