ML-L3--It's Washable!

three_eyed_otter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I just got done pulling my ML-L3 remote control shutter release out of the washing machine. Last night I wanted to do some shooting so I went out and underexposed the moon so it would look like more than just a circle of washed out light. I come inside, put a load of laundry in the washing machine, and go to do a inventory check of my camera bag only to realize my ML-L3 is in the shorts' pocket I was wearing which are now in the washing machine:banghead::blackeye:
Come this morning I go to put the clothes in the dryer and calmly take the remote control out of the short pocket. Next, I went straight to my camera and voila. It turns out that the ML-L3 is washable and still works like a charm. I wonder if the battery is rusting?:spank:

Have a good one
3Eo

Maybe I'm being an alarmist here, but I think I would remove the battery and dry it carefully. Then maybe blow dry the remote. I don't think those things are supposed to be washable. I know, stuff happens.

Maybe I'm being an alarmist here, but I think I would remove the battery and dry it carefully. Then maybe blow dry the remote

No blow drying but I have the remote sitting in a well ventilated room. I also dried the battery because it turns out there was some water on it.:sun:

have a good one
3Eo

Most reactions

Back