mmmm...Coffee.

I used to hate coffee; I would only ever drink tea. Then I went to America last Christmas and became addicted to coffee. Its nicer than the coffee we have here. I now switch between tea and coffee - I stick to coffee when I am in America because I find hot america tea is evil...I do love iced tea though! We don't really get that here...

I wondered what the coffee selection was like across the pond, maybe similar to the tea selection here in the states. I have a box of tea named "English Breakfast Tea" And I thought, "In England, do they have something called "American Breakfast Coffee" HaHa:lmao:

I wondered what the coffee selection was like across the pond, maybe similar to the tea selection here in the states. I have a box of tea named "English Breakfast Tea" And I thought, "In England, do they have something called "American Breakfast Coffee" HaHa:lmao:

Haha....we have a LOT of instant coffee. Some other coffees and then more coffee. We actually do pretty well with selections of tea and coffee. Theres nothing nicer than being in a Diner in America and having coffee though, IMHO. Thats probably just simply for the novelty value because i'm still all WOW when i'm there...

One thing that always makes me laugh is the strange items that are THE SAME but names different...I always get ripped to shreds when I say something and no one understand what i'm on about. It is amusing though...

In England we have "Nescafe" which is the same as Americas "Tasters Choice" - same item, different name. Just like our "ASDA" is America's "Walmart". Same company, two silly names ;)

I have no idea what i'm on about now....

This is funny, since I drink more coffee in the UK than in the US... most coffee in the US is brown hot water to me ... there are good exceptions, but most office coffee, motel coffee or hotel coffee is horrible in the US!

Of course coffee is best in Germany and Austria :p

I still prefer tea.

I got hooked on Iced tea over in the US. I also got very frustrated with not being able to have a decent hot cup of tea for weeks on end!! I might have to take my own tea bags with me when i go over next....not even kidding! Although, I like milk in my tea and American milk is rank. EEUURUGGHH!!!

Horrible day today. I drink three cups of coffee every day like clockwork. I only appreciate it with creamer in it, no sugar. I ran out of creamer yesterday, drank too much last night to drive and grab some, so this morning I had it black. ughhh. I grind my own beans...(easy now!).

I do like a spot of tea in the afternoon. After diner in a restaurant,
I like to finish off the meal with an espresso and then have a leasurely walk.

im personally addicted to coffee i cant sleep,walk, think, or work without coffee

Double shot Espresso Machiato. One drop of Hazelnut flava and a sprinkle of Cinnamon. Yummers!!! This is from a local coffee shop were the Barista's know me by name. I heard the Starbucks version is different. Not sure how because I refuse to patronize Starbuck's. Only have one a day. Sometimes I will need a RedBull in the afternoon. I am Generally a wirey guy. Caffeine and chocolate are about the only things I am not addicted too.

Love & Bass

Double shot Espresso Machiato. One drop of Hazelnut flava and a sprinkle of Cinnamon. Yummers!!! This is from a local coffee shop were the Barista's know me by name. I heard the Starbucks version is different. Not sure how because I refuse to patronize Starbuck's. Only have one a day. Sometimes I will need a RedBull in the afternoon. I am Generally a wirey guy. Caffeine and chocolate are about the only things I am not addicted too.

Love & Bass

Is that Pearl Street Bagels? ;)

Yeah, Starbucks version seems to me a bit too flavored. Have you tried Macchiato with the foam being flavored instead of the coffee?

i drink tea. and chai.

but if i drink coffee, half the cup is hot chocolate and the other half is coffee.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back