Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love that 'new gallery' smell :mrgreen:

Thanks admin...you guys rock!!!!!

Ok, so I personally don't have anything new to add here :confused:
Wondering what you guys thought about a general thread of old pics to get it started? Give the onlookers and idea of what they can see inside if they keep browsing?

Old pics...? OLD PICS? :irked:

Post something new and freaky, Woody! C'mon.....get this gallery started off right! :lol:

woodsac said:
OK.....ok!
*hides face in shame*

I'll go work on something right now!

Charlie...where you at?
Oh, NO! Not the dummy! NOT THE DUMMY!!! :shock:

:turns to flee:

:lol:

ok.......so first off, just thought i'd use this thread to say.......wohooo...... you mods rock! you've given us a new room to play in and now i know i won't miss anyones posts. So thanks loads for that *checks bank statement to see if money was transfered*, and anyone browsing the gallerys with young children can avoid this one.

Also thanks april for getting the ball rolling and all you others (you know who you are) who supported it............right where did i leave that chainsaw.

MODS ROCK :hail:

Archangel said:
ok.......so first off, just thought i'd use this thread to say.......wohooo...... you mods rock! you've given us a new room to play in and now i know i won't miss anyones posts. So thanks loads for that *checks bank statement to see if money was transfered*, and anyone browsing the gallerys with young children can avoid this one.

Also thanks april for getting the ball rolling and all you others (you know who you are) who supported it............right where did i leave that chainsaw.

MODS ROCK :hail:

QFE

Man.. I got a lot of pics to work on now. Wooo hoo... . Im going to the cemeter. Go me a new IR filter. May even have to dig out some of my corpses from the basement.

THANKS MODS AND ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boogie: :clap: :boogie: :clap:

i am so tickled over the new gallery.....thanks hobbes and chase...i know who the real power is...( thanks alison!! )

i think this will become a huge success.. atleast i hope so....

thanks again..... we really appreciate that you listen and take into account our ideas....ya'll are cool.. luv ya..mean it....

Woah I just noticed they made this gallery! Exciting, can't wait to see the dark shots people come up with.

Most reactions

Back