Mod Team in their natural Habitat

#1 is the strongest of the set. Nicely done.
#2 is a little bright in the background.
#3 is just a little too much crop for a body shot, or not enough crop for a head/shoulder shot.

Which on is who?
scratch-1.gif

#1 is the strongest of the set. Nicely done.
#2 is a little bright in the background.
#3 is just a little too much crop for a body shot, or not enough crop for a head/shoulder shot.

Thanks, it was hard shooting through glass and while they were on the move.

...............Why am I not shown :(

I'm sitting so lady like in #2...hehe

You could at least have focused right on me instead of on the one in front - I know my hat is all stealthy, but if you used manual focusing like a good photographer you could have corrected the AF.

*now has to find his old ava pic*

You could at least have focused right on me instead of on the one in front - I know my hat is all stealthy, but if you used manual focusing like a good photographer you could have corrected the AF.

*now has to find his old ava pic*

Not my fault you have to be kept behind glass!

That's funny. My first thought (which popped in quite quickly) was almost exactly this. I think there are a couple of other threads I need to go back and revisit.....

That's funny. My first thought (which popped in quite quickly) was almost exactly this. I think there are a couple of other threads I need to go back and revisit.....
I'm so glad you thought of me while looking at a gorilla.

I'm so glad you thought of me while looking at a gorilla.

My second thought was "I sure wish that avatar link worked. I'm really hoping she's not that hairy."

Pretty sure not.

Most reactions

Back