No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

4913951848_2375b6aa93.jpg

4913972412_af9a469a41.jpg

4913358449_15c6b52b66.jpg

4913411183_5a6f388cd7.jpg

Well, she certainly contrasts nicely to the setting. there is so much going on with lines and dirt and peeling paint that I find I can't focus on the model. Beautiful girl and nicely exposed skin tones. There doesn't seem to be any volume in her black dress... very flat in 1 and 3. What is the idea for cropping the arms in the last shot?

Well, she certainly contrasts nicely to the setting. there is so much going on with lines and dirt and peeling paint that I find I can't focus on the model. Beautiful girl and nicely exposed skin tones. There doesn't seem to be any volume in her black dress... very flat in 1 and 3. What is the idea for cropping the arms in the last shot?

for the last shot, i didnt cut the arms on purpose, a big mistake.

1 and 3 totally rock, 1 being my favorite! What an awesome location. Lovely girl, too. Very nicely done in all respects.

here some other shot of that set

4914409473_919636e95f.jpg

4913415311_e6b99142b3.jpg

Same expression on the pictures, no emotion.

Nice lighting though!

yes i like her skin tone, she is beautiful but the same expression bothers me. I wanna see her smile a tad. my favs are 1 and the very last one of her in the chair. good work. what lighting did you use?

yes i like her skin tone, she is beautiful but the same expression bothers me. I wanna see her smile a tad. my favs are 1 and the very last one of her in the chair. good work. what lighting did you use?

The one in the green/blue room, i did use one vivitar 285hv with a 46 inch shoot trough umbrella camera left.

I like 1 and 3 the best with one being my fav. Good choice on background as I like the roughness of it, balances well with the softness of the model. She has a bit of a edgyer look about her in the first shot, and it works good. #2 does not do anything for me everything looks good, but I don't find it exciting. #4 might have pertentiol, but is missing something... oh hands. Of course you knew about that and I have done it more than I care to admit myself. All in all though I think you did a terrific job on them and look forward to more shots.

I like 1 and 3 the best with one being my fav. Good choice on background as I like the roughness of it, balances well with the softness of the model. She has a bit of a edgyer look about her in the first shot, and it works good. #2 does not do anything for me everything looks good, but I don't find it exciting. #4 might have pertentiol, but is missing something... oh hands. Of course you knew about that and I have done it more than I care to admit myself. All in all though I think you did a terrific job on them and look forward to more shots.

Thanks,

i am happy to see that my shooting is improving!

Most reactions

Back